According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 776-800
776) 17:11b; Holy Father, keep them in your Name, even them whom you have given me, that they may be one, as we are.
777) 12; While I was with them in the world, I kept them in your Name: those that you gave me, have I kept, and none of them is lost, but the child of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
778) 13; And now come I to you, and these things speak I in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
779) 14; I have given them your word, and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, as I am not of the world.
780) 15; I pray not that you should take them out of the world, but that you keep them from evil.
781) 16; They are not of the world, as I am not of the world.
782) 17; Sanctify them with your truth: your word is truth.
783) 18; As you did send me into the world, so have I sent them into the world.
784) 19; And for their sake sanctify I myself, that they also may be sanctified through the truth.
785) 20-21; I pray not for these alone, but for them also which shall believe in me, through their word, *that they all may be one, as you, oh Father, are in me, and I in you: even that they may be also one in us, that the world may believe that you have sent me.
786) 22-23; And the glory that you gave me, I have given them, that may be one, as we are one, *I in them, and you in me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know, that you have sent me, and have loved them, as you have loved me.
787) 24; Father, I will that they which you have given me, be with me even where I am, that they may behold my glory, which you have given me: for you loved me before the foundation of the world.
788) 25; Oh, righteous Father, the world also has not known you, but I have known you, and these have known, that you have sent me.
789) 26; And I have declared unto them your Name, and will declare it, that the love wherewith you have loved me, may be in them, and I in them.”
790) 18:1; When Jesus had spoken these things, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into which he entered, and his disciples.
791) 2; And Judas which betrayed him, knew also the place: for Jesus oft times resorted thither with his disciples.
792) 3; Judas then after he had received a band of men and officers of the high Priests, and of the Pharisees, came thither with lanterns and torches, and weapons.
793) 4; Then Jesus, knowing all things that should come unto him, went forth and said unto them, “Whom seek you?”
794) 5a; They answered him, “Jesus of Nazareth.”
795) 5b; Jesus said unto them, “I am he.”
796) 5c; Now Judas also which betrayed him, and stood with them.
797) 6; As soon then as he had said unto them, “I am he,” they went backwards, and fell to the ground.
798) 7a; Then he asked them again, “Whom seek you?”
799) 7b; And they said, “Jesus of Nazareth.”
800) 8-9; Jesus answered, “I said unto you, that I am he: therefore if you seek me, let these go their way”, *this was that the word might be fulfilled which he spoke, “Of them which you gave me, have I lost none.”