According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 751-775
751) 16:21; A woman when she travails, has sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembers no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
752) 22; And you now therefore are in sorrow: but I will see you again, and your hearts shall rejoice, and your joy shall no man take from you.
753) 23a; And in that day shall you ask me nothing.
754) 23b; Verily, verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall ask the Father in my Name, he will give it to you.
755) 24; Hitherto have you asked nothing in my Name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.
756) 25; These things have I spoken unto you in parables: but the time will come, when I shall no more speak to you in parables: but I shall show you plainly of the Father.
757) 26; At that day shall you ask in my Name, and I say not unto you, that I will pray unto the Father for you.
758) 27; For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
759) 28; I am come out from the Father, and came into the world: again I leave the world, and go to the Father.”
760) 29; His disciples said unto him, “Lo, now speak to you plainly, and you speak no parable.
761) 30a; Now know we know all things, and need not that any man should ask you.
762) 30b; By this we believe that you are come out from God.”
763) 31; Jesus answered them, “Do you believe now?
764) 32; Behold, the hour comes, and is already come, that you shall be scattered every man into his own, and shall leave me alone: but I am not alone: for the Father is with me.
765) 33; These things have I spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace: in the world you shall have affliction, but be of good comfort: I have overcome the world.”
766) 17:1-2; These things spoke Jesus, and lift his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father the hour is come: glorify your Son, that your Son also may glorify you, *as you have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to all them that you have given him.
767) 3; And this is life eternal, that they know you to be the only very God, and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
768) 4; I have glorified you on the earth: I have finished the work which you gave me to do.
769) 5; And now glorify me, thou Father, with your own self, with the glory which I had with you before the world was.
770) 6; I have declared your Name unto the men which you gave me out of the world: yours they were, and you gave them me, and they have kept your word.
771) 7; Now they know that all things whatsoever you have given me, are of yours.
772) 8; For I have given unto them the words, which you gave me, and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from you, and have believed that you have sent me.
773) 9; I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which you have given me: for they are yours.
774) 10; And all mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them.
775) 11a; And now am I no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to you.