According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 726-750
726) 15:23; He that hates me, hates my Father also.
727) 24; If I had not done works among them which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen, and have hated both me, and my Father.
728) 25; But it is that the word might be fulfilled, that it is written in their Law, they hated me without a cause.
729) 26; But when the Comforter shall come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds of the Father, he shall testify of me.
730) 27; And you shall witness also, because you have been with me from the beginning.
731) 16:1; These things have I said unto you, that you should not be offended.
732) 2; They shall excommunicate you: yes, the time shall come, that whoever kills you, will think that he does God service.
733) 3; And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
734) 4a; But these things have I told you, that when the hour shall come, you might remember, that I told you them.
735) 4b; And these things said I not unto you from the beginning, because I was with you.
736) 5; But now I go my way to him that sent me and none of you asks me, “Where goes you?”
737) 6; But because I have said these things unto you, your hearts are full of sorrow.
738) 7; Yet I tell you the truth, it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you: but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
739) 8; And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement.
740) 9-11; Of sin, because they believe not in me: *of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and you shall see me no more: *of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged.
741) 12; I have yet many things to say unto you, but you can not bear them now.
742) 13; Howbeit, when he is come which is the Spirit of truth, he will lead you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, shall he speak, and he will show you the things to come.
743) 14; He shall glorify me: for he shall receive mine, and shall show it unto you.
744) 15; All things that the Father has, are mine: therefore I said that he shall take mine, and show it unto you.
745) 16; A little while, and you shall not see me: and again a little while, and you shall see me: for I go to my Father.”
746) 17; Then said some of his disciples among themselves, “What is this that he says unto us, a little while, and you shall not see me, and again, a little while, and you shall see me, and, for I go to my Father?”
747) 18a; They said therefore, “What is this that he says, a little while?
748) 18b; We know not what he says.”
749) 19; Now Jesus knew that they would ask him, and said unto them, “Do you inquire among yourselves, of that I said, a little while, and you shall not see me: and again, a little while, and you shall see me?
750) 20; Verily, verily I say unto you, that you shall weep and lament, and the world shall rejoice, and you shall sorrow, but your sorrow shall be turned to joy.