According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 701-725
701) 14:31a; But it is that the world may know that I love my Father: and as the Father has commanded me, so I do.
702) 31b; Arise, let us go hence.
703) 15:1; I am the true vine, and my Father is a husband man.
704) 2; Every branch that bears not fruit in me, he takes away: and every one that bears fruit, he purges it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
705) 3; Now are you clean through the word, which I have spoken unto you.
706) 4; Abide in me, and I in you: as the branch can not bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no more can you, except you abide in me.
707) 5; I am the vine: you are the branches: he that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me can you do nothing.
708) 6; If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and withers: and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they burn.
709) 7; If you abide in me and my words abide in you, ask what you will, and it shall be done to you.
710) 8; Herein is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit, and be made my disciples.
711) 9; As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you: continue in my love.
712) 10; If you shall keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love, as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
713) 11; These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
714) 12; This is my commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you.
715) 13; Greater love than this has no man, when any man bestows his life for his friends.
716) 14; You are my friends, if you do whatsoever I command you.
717) 15; Henceforth, call I you not servants: for the servant knows not what his master does: but I have called you friends: for all things that I have heard of my Father, have I made known to you.
718) 16; You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit remain, that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in my Name, he may give it to you.
719) 17; These things command, I you, that you love one another.
720) 18; If the world hates you, you know that it hated me before you.
721) 19; If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
722) 20a; Remember the word that I said unto you, the servant is not greater than his master.
723) 20b; If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you also: if they have kept my word, they will also keep yours.
724) 21; But all these things will they do unto you for my Name’s sake, because they have not known him that sent me.
725) 22; If I had not come and spoken unto them, they should not have had sin: but now have they no cloak for their sin.