According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 676-700
676) 14:8; Philipp said unto him, “Lord, show us your Father, and it suffices us.”
677) 9a; Jesus said unto him, “I have been so long time with you, and have you not known me, Philipp?
678) 9b; He that has seen me, has seen my Father: how then says you, show us your Father?
679) 10a; Believe you not, that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me?
680) 10b; The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, he does the works.
681) 11; Believe me, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: at the least, believe me for the very works sake.
682) 12; Verily, verily I say unto you, he that believes in me, the works that I do, he shall do also, and greater than these shall he do: for I go unto my Father.
683) 13; And whatsoever you ask in my Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
684) 14; If you shall ask anything in my Name, I will do it.
685) 15-17; If you love me, keep my commandments, *and I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever, *even the Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him: for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.
686) 18; I will not leave you comfortless: but I will come to you.
687) 19; Yet a little while, and the world shall see me no more, but you shall see me: because I live, you shall live also.
688) 20; At that day shall you know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
689) 21; He that has my commandments, and keeps them, is he that loves me: and he that loves me, shall be loved of my Father: and I will love him, and will show mine own self to him.”
690) 22; Judas said unto him (not Iscariot) “Lord, what is the cause that you will show yourself unto us, and not unto the world?”
691) 23; Jesus answered, and said unto him, “If any man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and will dwell with him.
692) 24; He that loves me not, keeps not my words, and the word which you hear, is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
693) 25; These things have I spoken unto you, being present with you.
694) 26; But the Comforter, which is the holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my Name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, which I have told you.
695) 27a; Peace I leave with you: my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you.
696) 27b; Let not your heart be troubled, nor fear.
697) 28a; You have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and will come unto you.
698) 28b; If you loved me, you would verily rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
699) 29; And now have I spoken unto you, before it come, that when it is come to pass, you might believe.
700) 30; Hereafter will I not speak many things unto you: for the prince of this world comes, and has naught in me.