According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 651-675
651) 13:25; He then, as he leaned on Jesus’ breast, said unto him, “Lord, who is it?”
652) 26; Jesus answered, “He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it”: and he wet a sop, and gave it to Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son.
653) 27a; And after the sop, Satan entered into him.
654) 27b; Then said Jesus unto him, “That you do, do quickly.”
655) 28; But none of them that were at table, knew, for what cause he spoke it unto him.
656) 29; For some of them thought because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, “Buy those things that we have need of against the feast”: or that he should give something to the poor.
657) 30; As soon then as he had received the sop, he went immediately out, and it was night.
658) 31; When he was gone out, Jesus said, “Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
659) 32; If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straight way glorify him.
660) 33-34; Little children, yet a little while am I with you: you shall seek me, but as I said unto the Jews, where I go, can you not come: also to you say I now, *a new commandment give I unto you, that you love one another: as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
661) 35; By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.”
662) 36a; Simon Peter said unto him, “Lord, where goes you?
663) 36b; Jesus answered him, “Where I go, you can not follow me now: but you shall follow me afterwards.”
664) 37a; Peter said unto him, “Lord, why can I not follow you now?
665) 37b; I will lay down my life for your sake.”
666) 38a; Jesus answered him, “Will you lay down your life for my sake?
667) 38b; Verily, verily I say unto you, the cock shall not crow, til you have denied me thrice.”
668) 14:1; And he said to his disciples, “Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe in me also.
669) 2; In my Father’s house are many dwelling places: if it were not so, I would have told you: I go to prepare a place for you.
670) 3; And though I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there may you be also.
671) 4; And whither I go, you know, and the way you know.”
672) 5; Thomas said unto him, “Lord, we know not whither you go: how can we then know the way?”
673) 6a; Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.
674) 6b; No man comes unto the Father, but by me.
675) 7; If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from henceforth you know him, and have seen him.”