According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 451-475
451) 9:19b; How does he now see then?”
452) 20-21; His parents answered them, and said, “We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind: *but by what means he now sees, we know not: or who has opened his eyes, can we not tell: he is old enough: ask him: he shall answer for himself.”
453) 22; These words spoke his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had ordained already, that if any man did confess that he was the Christ, he should be excommunicated out of the Synagogue.
454) 23; Therefore said his parents, “He is old enough: ask him.”
455) 24; Then again called them, the man that had been blind, and said unto him, “Give glory unto God: we know that this man is a sinner.”
456) 25; Then he answered, and said, “Whether he is a sinner or no, I can not tell: one thing I know, that I was blind, and now I see.”
457) 26a; Then said they to him again, “What did he to you?
458) 26b; How opened he, your eyes?”
459) 27a; He answered them, “I have told you already, and you have not heard it: wherefore would you hear it again?
460) 27b; Will you also be his disciples?”
461) 28; Then checked they him, and said, “Be you his disciple: we be Moses disciples.
462) 29; We know that God spoke with Moses: but this man we know not from where he is.”
463) 30; The man answered, and said unto them, “Doubtless, this is a marvelous thing, that you know not where he is, and yet he has opened my eyes.
464) 31; Now we know that God hears not the sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and does his will, him hears he.
465) 32; Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
466) 33; If this man were not of God, he could have done nothing.”
467) 34a; They answered, and said unto him, “You are altogether born in sin, and do you teach us?”
468) 34b; So they cast him out.
469) 35; Jesus heard that they had cast him out: and when he had found him, he said unto him, “Do you believe in the Son of God?”
470) 36; He answered, and said, “Who is he, Lord, that I might believe in him?”
471) 37; And Jesus said unto him, “Both you have seen him, and he, it is that talks with you.”
472) 38; Then he said, “Lord, I believe, and worship him.”
473) 39; And Jesus said, “I am come unto judgement into this world, that they which see not, might see: and that they which see, might be made blind.”
474) 40; And some of the Pharisees which were with him, heard these things, and said unto him, “Are we blind also?”
475) 41; Jesus said unto them, “If you were blind, you should not have sin: but now you say, “We see”: therefore your sin remains.