According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 401-425
401) 8:40; But now you go about to kill me, a man that have told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
402) 41a; You do the works of your father.”
403) 41b; Then said they to him, “We are not born of fornication: we have one Father, which is God.”
404) 42; Therefore Jesus said unto them, “If God were your Father, then would you love me: for I proceeded forth, and came from God, neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
405) 43a; Why do you not understand my talk?
406) 43b; Because you can not hear my word.
407) 44a; You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do: he has been a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him.
408) 44b; When he speaks a lie, then speaks he of his own for he is a liar, and the father thereof.
409) 45; And because I tell you the truth, you believe me not.
410) 46a; Which of you can rebuke me for sin?
411) 46b; And if I say the truth, why do you not believe me?
412) 47; He that is of God, hears God’s words: you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.”
413) 48; Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, “Say we not well that you are a Samaritan, and has a devil?”
414) 49; Jesus answered, “I have not a devil, but I honor my Father, and you have dishonored me.
415) 50; And I seek not my own praise: but there is one that seeks it, and judges.
416) 51; Verily, verily I say unto you, if a man keeps my word, he shall never see death.”
417) 52a; Then said the Jews to him, “Now know we that you have a devil.
418) 52b; Abraham is dead, and the Prophets, and you say, if a man keeps my word, he shall never taste death.
419) 53a; Are you greater than our father Abraham, which is dead?
420) 53b; And the Prophets are dead: who makes you yourself?”
421) 54; Jesus answered, “If I honor myself, mine honor is nothing worthy: it is my Father that honors me, whom you say, that be is your God.
422) 55; Yet you have not known him: but I know him, and if I should say I know him not, I should be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his word.
423) 56; Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day, and he saw it, and was glad.”
424) 57; Then said the Jews unto him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and has you seen Abraham?”
425) 58; Jesus said unto them, “Verily, verily I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am.”