According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 351-375
351) 7:49; But this people, which know not the Law, are cursed.”
352) 50; Nicodemus said unto them, (he that came to Jesus by night, and was one of them.)
353) 51; “Does our Law judge a man before it hears him, and know what he has done?”
354) 52a; They answered and said unto him, “Are you also of Galilee?
355) 52b; Search and look: for out of Galilee are no Prophet.”
356) 53; And every man went unto his own house.
357) 8:1-2; And Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives, *and early in the morning came again into the Temple, and all the people came unto him, and he sat down, and taught them.
358) 3-4; Then the Scribes, and the Pharisees brought unto him a woman, taken in adultery, and set her in the midst, *and said unto him “Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
359) 5; Now Moses in the Law commanded us that such should be stoned: what says you therefore?”
360) 6a; And this they said to tempt him, that they might have, whereof to accuse him.
361) 6b; But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground.
362) 7; And while they continued asking him, he lifted himself up, and said unto them, “Let him that is among you without sin, cast the first stone at her.”
363) 8; And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
364) 9; And when they heard it, being accused by their own conscience, they went out one by one, beginning at the eldest even to the last: so Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
365) 10a; When Jesus had lifted himself again, and saw no man, but the woman, he said unto her, “Woman, where are those your accusers?
366) 10b; Has no man condemned you?”
367) 11a; She said, “No man, Lord.”
368) 11b; And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you: go and sin no more.”
369) 12; Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, “I am the light of the world: he that follows me, shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
370) 13; The Pharisees therefore said unto him, “You bear record of yourself: your record is not true.”
371) 14; Jesus answered, and said unto them, “Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know where I came and where I go: but you can not tell where I come, and where I go.
372) 15; You judge after the flesh: I judge no man.
373) 16; And if I also judge, my judgement is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father, that sent me.
374) 17; And it is also written in your Law, that the testimony of two men is true.
375) 18; I am one that bears witness of myself, and the Father that sent me, bears witness of me.”