According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 326-350
326) 7:25; Then said some of them of Jerusalem, “Is not this he, whom they go about to kill?
327) 26; And behold, he speaks openly. And they say nothing to him: do the rulers know indeed that this is the very Christ?
328) 27; Howbeit we know this man whence he is: but when the Christ comes, no man shall know whence he is.”
329) 28; Then cried Jesus in the Temple as he taught, saying, “You both know me, and know whence I am: yet am I not come of myself, but he that sent me, is true, whom you know not.
330) 29; But I know him: for I am of him, and he has sent me.”
331) 30; Then they sought to take him, but no man laid hands on him, because his hour was not yet come.
332) 31; Now many of the people believed in him, and said, “When the Christ comes, will he do more miracles than this man has done?”
333) 32; The Pharisees heard that the people murmured these things of him, and the Pharisees, and high Priests sent officers to take him.
334) 33; Then said Jesus unto them, “Yet am I a little while with you, and then go I unto him that sent me.
335) 34; You shall seek me, and shall not find me, and where I am, can you not come.”
336) 35a; Then said the Jews amongst themselves, “Whither will he go, that we shall not find him?
337) 35b; Will he go unto them that are dispersed amongst the Grecians, and teach the Grecians?
338) 36a; What saying is this that he said, “You shall seek me, and shall not find me?
339) 36b; And where I am, can you not come?””
340) 37; Now in the last and great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, “If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
341) 38; He that believes in me, as says the Scripture, out of his belly shall flow rivers of water of life.”
342) 39-40; (This spoke he of the Spirit which they that believed in him, should receive: for the holy Ghost was not yet given because that Jesus was not yet glorified) *so many of the people, when they heard this saying, said, “Of a truth this is the Prophet.”
343) 41; Others said, “This is the Christ”: and some said, “But shall Christ come out of Galilee?
344) 42; Says not the Scripture that Christ shall come of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?”
345) 43; So was there dissension amongst the people for him.
346) 44; And some of them would have taken him, but no man laid hands on him.
347) 45; Then came the officers to the high Priests and Pharisees, and they said unto them, “Why have you not brought him?”
348) 46; The officers answered, “Never man spoke like this man.”
349) 47; Then answered them the Pharisees, “Are you also deceived?
350) 48; Does any of the rulers, or of the Pharisees believe in him?