GOSPEL OF JOHN: 301-325
According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
301. 7:3; His brethren therefore said unto him, “Depart hence, and go into Judea, that your disciples may see your works that you do.
302. 7:4a; For there is no man that does anything secretly, and he himself seeks to be famous.
303. 7:4b; If you do these things, show yourself to the world.”
304. 7:5; For as yet his brethren believed not in him.
305. 7:6; Then Jesus said unto them, “My time is not yet come: but your time is always ready.
306. 7:7; The world can not hate you: but me it hates, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
307. 7:8; Go you up unto this feast: I will not go up yet unto this feast: for my time is not yet fulfilled.”
308. 7:9; These things he said unto them, and abode still in Galilee.
309. 7:10; But as one as his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were privately.
310. 7:11; Then the Jews sought him at the feast, and said, “Where is he?”
311. 7:12a; And much murmuring was there of him among the people.
312. 7:12b; Some said, “He is a good man”: others said, “Nay: but he deceives the people.”
313. 7:13; Howbeit no man spoke openly of him for fear of the Jews.
314. 7:14; Now when half the feast was done, Jesus went up into the Temple and taught.
315. 7:15; And the Jews marveled, saying, “How knows this man the Scriptures, seeing that he never learned.”
316. 7:16; Jesus answered them, and said, “My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
317. 7:17; If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
318. 7:18; He that speaks of himself, seeks his own glory: but he that seeks his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
319. 7:19a; Did not Moses give you a Law, and yet none of you keeps the Law?
320. 7:19b; Why go you about to kill me?”
321. 7:20; The people answered, and said, “You have a devil: who goes about to kill you?”
322. 7:21; Jesus answered, and said to them, I have done one work, and you all marvel.
323. 7:22; Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision, (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers) and you on the Sabbath day circumcise a man.
324. 7:23; If a man on the Sabbath receive circumcision, that the Law of Moses should not be broken, be you angry with me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the Sabbath day?
325. 7:24; Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgement.”