According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 301-325
301) 7:3; His brethren therefore said unto him, “Depart hence, and go into Judea, that your disciples may see your works that you do.
302) 4a; For there is no man that does anything secretly, and he himself seeks to be famous.
303) 4b; If you do these things, show yourself to the world.”
304) 5; For as yet his brethren believed not in him.
305) 6; Then Jesus said unto them, “My time is not yet come: but your time is always ready.
306) 7; The world can not hate you: but me it hates, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
307) 8; Go you up unto this feast: I will not go up yet unto this feast: for my time is not yet fulfilled.”
308) 9; These things he said unto them, and abode still in Galilee.
309) 10; But as one as his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were privately.
310) 11; Then the Jews sought him at the feast, and said, “Where is he?”
311) 12a; And much murmuring was there of him among the people.
312) 12b; Some said, “He is a good man”: others said, “Nay: but he deceives the people.”
313) 13; Howbeit no man spoke openly of him for fear of the Jews.
314) 14; Now when half the feast was done, Jesus went up into the Temple and taught.
315) 15; And the Jews marveled, saying, “How knows this man the Scriptures, seeing that he never learned.”
316) 16; Jesus answered them, and said, “My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
317) 17; If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
318) 18; He that speaks of himself, seeks his own glory: but he that seeks his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
319) 19a; Did not Moses give you a Law, and yet none of you keeps the Law?
320) 19b; Why go you about to kill me?”
321) 20; The people answered, and said, “You have a devil: who goes about to kill you?”
322) 21; Jesus answered, and said to them, I have done one work, and you all marvel.
323) 22; Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision, (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers) and you on the Sabbath day circumcise a man.
324) 23; If a man on the Sabbath receive circumcision, that the Law of Moses should not be broken, be you angry with me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the Sabbath day?
325) 24; Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgement.”