According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 251-275
251) 6:27; Labor not for the meat which perishes, but for the meat that endures unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him has God the Father sealed.”
252) 28; Then said they unto him, “What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?”
253) 29; Jesus answered, and said unto them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him, whom he has sent.”
254) 30a; They said therefore unto him, “What sign shows you then, that we may
see it, and believe you?
255) 30b; What does you work?
256) 31; Our fathers did eat Manna in the desert, as it is written, “He gave them bread from heaven to eat.””
257) 32; Then Jesus said unto them, “Verily, verily I say unto you, Moses gave you not bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.
258) 33; For the bread of God is he which comes down from heaven, and gives life unto the world.”
259) 34; Then they said unto him, “Lord, evermore give us this bread.”
260) 35; And Jesus said unto them, “I am the bread of life: he that comes to me, shall hunger, and he that believes in me, shall never thirst.
261) 36; But I said unto you, that you also have seen me, and believe not.
262) 37; All that the Father gives me, shall come to me: and him that comes to me, I cast not away.
263) 38; For I came down from heaven, not to do my own will, but his will which has sent me.
264) 39; And this is the Father’s will which has sent me, that of all which he has given me, I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
265) 40; And this is the will of him that sent me, that every man which sees the Son, and believes in him, should have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
266) 41; The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, “I am the bread, which is come down from heaven.”
267) 42a; And they said, “Is not this Jesus the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know?
268) 42b; How thee says he, “I came down from heaven?””
269) 43; Jesus then answered, and said unto them, “Murmur not among yourselves.
270) 44; No man can come to me, except the Father, which has sent me, draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
271) 45a; It is written in the Prophets, “And they shall be all taught of God.
272) 45b-46; Every man therefore that has heard, and has learned of the Father, comes unto me, *not that any man has seen the Father, save he which is of God, he has seen the Father.”
273) 47; Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believes in me, has everlasting life.
274) 48; I am the bread of life.
275) 49; Your fathers did eat Manna in the wilderness, and are dead.