According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 101-125
101) 3:14-15; And as Moses lifted the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted, *that whosoever believes in him, should not perish, but have eternal life.
102) 16; For God so loved the world, that he has given his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
103) 17; For God sent not his Son into the world, that he should condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.
104) 18; He that believes in him, shall not be condemned: but he that believes not, is condemned already, because he believes not in the Name of the only-begotten Son of God.
105) 19; And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
106) 20; For every man that evil does, hates the light, neither comes to light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
107) 21; But he that does truth, comes to the light, that his deeds might be made manifest, that they are wrought according to God.”
108) 22; After these things, came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judea, and there tarried with them, and baptized.
109) 23; And John also baptized in Aenon beside Salem, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.
110) 24; For John was not yet cast into prison.
111) 25; Then there arose a question between John’s disciples and the Jews, about purifying.
112) 26; And they came unto John, and said unto him, “Rabbi, he that was with you beyond Jordan, to whom you bear witness, behold, he baptizes, and all men come to him.”
113) 27; John answered, and said, “A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
114) 28; You yourselves are my witnesses, that I said “I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
115) 29a; He that has the bride, is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom which stands and hears him, rejoices greatly, because of the bridegroom’s voice.
116) 29b; This my joy therefore is fulfilled.
117) 30; He must increase, but I must decrease.
118) 31; He that is come from on high, is above all: he that is of the earth, is of the earth, and speaks of the earth: he that is come from heaven, is above all.
119) 32; And what he has seen and heard, that he testifies: but no man receives his testimony.
120) 33; He that has received his testimony, has sealed that God is true.
121) 34; For he whom God has sent, speaks the words of God: for God gives him not the Spirit by measure.
122) 35; The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into his hand.
123) 36; He that believes in the Son, has everlasting life, and he that obeys not the Son, shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”
124) 4:1-3; Now when the Lord knew, how the Pharisees had heard, that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, *(though Jesus himself baptized not: but his disciples,) *he left Judea, and departed again into Galilee.
125) 4; And he must needs go through Samaria.