According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 76-100
76) 2:13b; Therefore Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
77) 14; And he found in the Temple those that sold oxen, and sheep, and doves, and changers of money, sitting there.
78) 15-16; Then he made a scourge of small cords, and drove them all out of the Temple with the sheep, and oxen and poured out the changer’s money, and overthrew the tables, *and said unto them that sold doves, “Take these things hence: make not my Father’s house, a house of merchandise.
79) 17; And his disciples remembered, that it was written, “The zeal of your house has eaten me up.”
80) 18; Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, “What sign shows you unto us, that you do these things?”
81) 19; Jesus answered and said unto them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again.”
82) 20; Then said the Jews, “Forty and six years was this Temple a building, and will you rear it up in three days?”
83) 21; But he spoke of the temple of his body.
84) 22; As soon therefore as he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he thus said unto them: and they believed the Scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
85) 23; Now when he was at Jerusalem at the Passover in the feast, many believed in his Name, when they saw his miracles which he did.
86) 24-25; But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew them all, *and had no need that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.
87) 3:1; There was now a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.
88) 2; He came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God: for no man could do these miracles that you do, except God were with him.”
89) 3; Jesus answered, and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto you, except a man be born again, he can not see the kingdom of God.”
90) 4a; Nicodemus said unto him, “How can a man be born which is old?
91) 4b; Can he enter into his mother’s womb again, and be born?”
92) 5; Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto you, except that a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he can not enter into the kingdom of God.
93) 6; That which is born of the flesh, is flesh: and that that is born of the Spirit, is spirit.
94) 7; Marvel not that I said to you, you must be born again.
95) 8; The wind blows where it lists, and you hear the sound thereof, but can not tell whence it comes, and whether it goes: so is every man that is born of the Spirit.”
96) 9; Nicodemus answered, and said unto him, “How can these things be?”
97) 10; Jesus answered, and said unto him, “Are you a teacher of Israel, and know not these things?
98) 11; “Verily, verily I say unto you, we speak that we know, and testify, that we have seen: but you receive not our witness.
99) 12; If when I tell you earthly things, you believe not, how should you believe, if I shall tell you of heavenly things?
100) 13; For no man ascends up to heaven, but he that has descended from heaven, the Son of man which is in heaven.