According to John the Beloved of Jesus Christ…
Gospel of John 51-75
51) 1:45; Philip found Nathanael, and said unto him, “We have found him, of whom Moses did write in the Law, and the Prophets, Jesus of Nazareth the son of Joseph.”
52) 46a; Then Nathanael said unto him, “Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth?”
53) 46b; Philip said unto him, “Come, and see.”
54) 47; Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and said of him, “Behold, indeed an Israelite, in whom is no guile.”
55) 48a; Nathanael said unto him, “Whence knew you me?”
56) 48b; Jesus answered, and said unto him, “Before that Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.”
57) 49; Nathanael answered, and said unto him, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God: you are the King of Israel.”
58) 50a; Jesus answered, and said unto him, “Because I said unto you, I saw you under the fig tree, believe you?
59) 50b; You shall see greater things than these.”
60) 51; And he said unto him, “Verily, Verily, I say unto you, hereafter shall you see heaven open, and the Angels of God ascending, and descending upon the Son of man.”
61) 2:1; And the third day, was there a marriage in Cana a town in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.
62) 2; And Jesus was called also, and his disciples unto the marriage.
63) 3; Now when the wine failed, the mother of Jesus said unto him, “They have no wine.”
64) 4a; Jesus said unto her, “Woman, what have I to do with you?
65) 4b; My hour is not yet come.”
66) 5; His mother said unto the servants, “Whatsoever he says unto you, do it.”
67) 6; And there were set there, six waterpots of stone, after the manner of purifying for the Jews, containing two or three firkins a piece.
68) 7a; And Jesus said unto them, “Fill the waterpots with water.”
69) 7b; Then they filled them up to the brim.
70) 8a; Then he said unto them, “Draw out now and bear unto the governor of the feast.”
71) 8b; So they bare it.
72) 9-10; Now when the governor of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, (for he knew not whence it was: but the servants, which drew the water, knew) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, *and said unto him, “All men at the beginning set forth good wine, and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but you have kept back the good wine until now.”
73) 11; This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana a town of Galilee, and showed forth his glory: and his disciples believed on him.
74) 12; After that he went down into Capernaum, he and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: but they continued not many days there.
75) 13a; For the Jews Passover was at hand.